Moving Out ... Things to Consider

Request Payment Status

If you are closing on a purchase, sale, or refinance related to a home in our association, you may need to provide to the title company proof of good-standing (all dues paid) with the homeowner association.  Please provide at least 5 business days' notice to acquire this information.  To ensure the validity of requests, all inquiries should come directly from homeowners where possible and not from agents.  Submit your request via e-mail to the association treasurer at

Pass on the Details

If you are selling, please share this website with e pupurchaser or agent.  The purchaser will find all contacts and assoication government documents within.